- Distance Education
The Board of Studies in Commerce was first established in 1926 and B.Com.(Pass) course was first instituted in March 1945. A full-fledged Commerce Department was wstablisehd in 1952-53 and M.Com. and M.Phil. Degree courses began to be offered in 1976-77. The Ph.D. course commenced in 1975-76. The Department specializes in Entrepreneurial development. Development Banking,Marketing,Business Finance,Organisational Behaviour and Financial Markets. The Department has an exclusive Library and a Computer Laboratory.
In August 1955, the Department of Management Studies began a Diploma Course in Business Management. In July 1971, the Master of Business Administration(M.B.A) course(both full time and part time) was inaugurated. Research Programmes of the department began in 1975-76. The Department specializes in Marketing,Finance,Operations Research and Industrial Relations. The Department has an exclusive Library and a Computer Laboratory.
Chair Person : Dr.S.GURUSAMY
Constitute Department :